Solar Energy Solutions for Your Business
Plymouth Rock Energy can help design and build a solar energy system to fit the specific budget and clean energy demands of your small business.
New York State has created a number of incentives designed to help businesses pay for solar energy systems such as property tax abatement and sustainable energy legislation that allows a business to sell back excess solar energy to the grid.
Financial incentives from New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), the federal government, and other organizations can end up covering much of the costs associated with installation.
Cost Incentives for Plymouth Customers
- State provided cash rebates based on usage
- Savings from peak energy demand rates
- Increased property value
- Tax abatement for buildings
What Businesses Can Expect
- Plans to suit the needs of your business
- Competitive – if not the lowest – prices on the market
- Experience within your state